We are a leading PPC agency that focuses on your success as a whole. Whether you want to increase conversions, traffic to your website, or both, our tech-enabled PPC management services can help you reach your goals.
PPC Management Services That Grow Businesses
PPC, or pay-per-click advertising, is one of the best ways to target your most qualified audience. It allows you to reach them where they’re already looking, and gain a leg up against competitors.
We can deliver a custom PPC campaign to help you increase both conversions and revenue for your company with our PPC management services.
Check out our pay-per-click management pricing table below to see what’s included in each of our PPC service plans and to learn more about how paid ads can drive results for your business.
Why our PPC management services are second to none
Our PPC management services allow you to get the most out of your campaigns, by taking every detail into consideration.
We offer custom strategies for mid-size businesses that allow you to find PPC advertising services that match the goals you have for the campaign.
For all campaigns managed by Adams Creative Media, you’ll get the latest in advertising technology to help target a precise market. Our campaigns utilize Google’s robust PPC network, text ad remarketing and banner remarketing to encourage previous visitors to convert, Google customer match and audience match to hone in your target audience, and more.
When you choose an aggressive plan, you’ll have access to services including click, conversion and click fraud monitoring, in addition to set up and management of rule-based bidding. These additional services are beneficial because they help you fine-tune your campaign even more and monitor it to the best of your ability.
When you take it a step further and opt for our market leader plan, you’ll have access to services like international PPC campaign management, the setup of one Unbounce landing page template, and website conversion analysis reporting.
Some of our PPC advertising services are by quote only, so consult us for more information.
What do our PPC management services include?
When you choose our PPC management services for your online ad management solution, you receive a turnkey resolution to developing, managing, and improving your PPC strategy. Plus, you get to partner with an agency that brings over 20 years of experience to pay-per-click campaign management.
Get a preview of what our PPC advertising management services include:
- We provide you with a dedicated account representative
- We build a custom PPC strategy for your business, industry, and goals
- We research anywhere from 400 to 10,000 keywords for your campaigns
- We target Google (including search and display), Bing, and Gmail
- We use advanced artificial intelligence to research competitor ad strategies
- We develop custom ad campaign copy, which we then test for performance
- We manage ad bids strategically to maximize your return on ad spend
- We optimize current ad copy, design, and targeting to improve performance
- We monitor and update account settings to ensure PPC performance
- We track up to 100 web lead phone calls
- We provide regular reports to keep your business up-to-date
- And more!
Keep in mind that deliverables for our PPC management services will depend on your selected plan.
For example, if you choose our Basic Plan, it does not include website conversion analysis reporting, which can help you see where your site’s design may stop conversions. In comparison, the Market Leader plan provides that service.
If you have questions about our online ad management plans and deliverables, contact us online.
Why are we so good at PPC?
We’re experts in our craft. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients on PPC campaigns that have driven meaningful results for their companies, and our 40+ testimonials prove it!
Transparent pay-per-click management pricing
We believe that to form a strong relationship with our clients, we have to be transparent — and that includes pay-per-click management pricing.
We want you to know right off the bat if our services are a good match for you based on PPC management cost, and we also want you to see the breakdown of what’s included with each plan.
This also creates a springboard for conversation about budget and what’s included in each of our plans.
We make your goals our goals
Our clients are considered family. We know that in some cases, the services that we provide can make or break a business, and we don’t take that lightly.
To drive the best results possible for your business, we make your goals our goals, and we ensure that we do everything possible to ensure that your campaign goes above and beyond.
When you’re happy, we’re happy.
We save you valuable time
If you’re looking for one of the best pay-per-click companies that will completely manage your campaign for you, We can help. We won’t simply help you write ad copy and disappear, we’ll help you through every step of the PPC process.
You’ll receive a dedicated campaign manager that will listen and hear your requests, put together a game plan, and keep you up to date with the success of your campaign.
We’ll develop your campaign and your strategy, do advanced keyword research and selection, and even conduct an analysis of your industry to ensure that we’re targeting the right people.
We’ll handle all the copywriting for your ad campaign, test the performance of the copy, and continuously develop and tweak the keywords that are a part of your campaign.
When it comes to your PPC campaign, we have it under control.
We provide transparent ROI reporting
We mentioned previously the importance of analyzing the results of your ads to ensure that you’re driving as many conversions and as much traffic as possible.
Don’t worry — we’ll take care of that for you too.
We provide analytics for your campaigns, A/B test landing pages, and ensure that your keywords are effective at driving results.
We’ll let you know how your campaign is performing every step of the way and make educated suggestions on how to proceed.
We hand-craft each campaign just for you
We know that every business is different, and that means every business has different needs.
That means that every campaign is hand-crafted to include the elements that you’re most interested in. We offer a basic plan, an aggressive plan, and a market leader plan — which allows you to choose a PPC management price range and a strategy offering that fits your business the best.
Improve your PPC SMB’s PPC performance with a FREE PPC audit.
Enter your email below:
Don’t worry, we’ll never share your information!Submit
6 reasons PPC is extremely beneficial to your business
There are several reasons why you should consider adopting a PPC campaign for your business. Not only is it an effective strategy for increasing traffic to your website, but it’s cost-effective, extremely targeted, and delivers fast results.
If you’re not already convinced, let’s talk a little more about each.
1. It’s a cost-effective way to advertise
PPC is one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise your business. Why, you may ask? Here’s the lowdown.
If you advertise in a newspaper, on television, or on a billboard, you pay for the space that your ad occupies. You’ll nearly pay an arm and a leg for a two-inch square in a local magazine or in the newspaper, and billboard costs can be upwards of thousands of dollars.
PPC adopts the same idea of an ad in a newspaper or magazine, except your ad shows up in search engines. This leads a lot of people to believe that you have to pay for that real estate in search engine results, but that’s one of the huge benefits of PPC — you don’t!
Instead of paying for the space that your ad takes up in results pages, you only pay Google for your ad when someone clicks on it.
This makes PPC management cost extremely reasonable because the only time you pay Google is when there is serious potential for making a sale. We say serious potential for a sale because PPC ads are so targeted that when people click on them, they’re usually ready to purchase a product.
In fact, PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than visitors who arrive on your site organically.
That’s just benefit number one of this web marketing strategy.
2. It delivers fast results
If you’re looking for another reason to adopt a PPC campaign, the time it takes to deliver results is fantastic.
Since ads start to show up for your targeted keywords as soon as you make a bid on that keyword and have a great quality score, it’s not out of the question to see more traffic to your website within the first week of starting your PPC campaign.
When it comes to other long-term strategies, like SEO (search engine optimization) or email marketing, it can take a few months to really reap the benefits — though those benefits are amazing, and worth the wait.
However, if you’re looking for a strategy that delivers fast results, PPC is the strategy for you. Just make sure you audit your PPC campaign often to ensure it’s working properly. You can also check out our failproof guide to PPC auditing.
3. You can easily track results
Tracking results is one of the most important parts of any campaign. Without being able to dig into the analytics of your campaign, you won’t know what elements are working, and what elements are failing.
When you’re able to track the results of a campaign easily, it’ll become obvious which elements of your campaign you need to shift to see better results.
For example, A/B tests are a great way to track how users interact with your ads. You simply decide on a variable to test and make two, identical ads, except for that variable.
Let’s say for one ad, you use a photo of a person wearing the clothing you’re trying to sell, and on another ad, you have the clothing hanging on a hanger.
With A/B testing, you can easily check analytics to see which ad is performing better, and the results can help you fine-tune your ad to ensure that it gets as many clicks as possible.
On a more general note, you can use Google Ads to track the success of your ads in terms of clicks, conversions, and more. This can give you insight into whether or not your target audience is clicking the ad, if you need to target better, or if you should change the wording in your ad.
Result tracking is priceless, and the fact that PPC campaigns allow you to do so easily is a huge benefit.
4. It’s hyper-targeted
The fourth benefit of PPC ads is that they’re hyper-targeted.
Many marketing tactics allow you to use targeting to reach your most qualified customers, and PPC is no exception. In fact, PPC is one of the most highly-targeted strategies available.
Your ads allow you to target your specific audience with specific content that is most valuable to them.
Here are a few ways Google Ads allows you to target your audience:
- Demographics: One of the best ways to target your customers, the demographic audience targeting allows you to serve ads based on a user’s location, gender, location, and even the kind of device they use to search.
- In-market: In-market targeting is one of the most effective ways to target your audience. That’s because it allows you to reach customers that have been searching for products and services that your store offers. This allows you to have a leg up on your competition since your ads show up — almost intuitively — to customers who are the most interested in your products. Your ads can be served to users that have previously purchased something from your website, or users that are interested in what you sell.
- Custom intent: When you set a custom intent audience within Google Ads, you’re able to choose words, phrases, and keywords that relate strongly to those who are most likely to make a purchase on your website. Not to mention, you can also add website URLs, YouTube content URLs, and more to fine-tune your targeting even more.
- Remarketing: One of the most beneficial PPC strategies out there, remarketing allows you to essentially re-serve your ads to users who have clicked on your ads before. Remarketing ads are extremely beneficial because they keep your business and products at the top of customers’ minds — especially those who were close to making a purchase before.
- Similar audiences: To take your PPC campaign a step further, you can also target similar audiences to the ones that you target with your remarketing campaign. For example, if the overall demographic of your remarketing list is 30-year-old women, and the intent is to purchase skin-softening lotion, you could also serve this ad to other 30-something women — regardless of whether they’ve searched for your product. Their similar interests and demographic triggers the ad when you target in this way.
- Content keywords: Targeting specific keywords within the content of your ad allows your ad to appear to users who search that key term. The great thing about targeting with keywords is that you can change them to reflect the season, the holiday, etc. You can hand-craft the keywords you use to target a specific demographic or search intent, too.
5. It hand-feeds consumers an easy way to convert
With PPC ads, it’s like hand-feeding your customers an easy way to purchase one of your products. That’s because after a user clicks on one of your ads, they are served a landing page.
A landing page includes an element that entices users to take the next step in the buying process, whether it be providing you with their email address, or even making a purchase.
Some examples of landing pages would be a page with a contact form on it, a page with a quote form, or even a page where a user can simply click “buy now.”
No matter how your landing page is set up, it’s the first place a user will go after clicking on your ad — which creates the perfect opportunity to hand-feed your audience an easy way to buy your product.
6. It increases revenue
PPC ads can increase your revenue — simply due to the increased traffic to your website, the effectiveness of landing pages, and PPC management cost.
The combination of these three key features of a PPC ad allows you to see a huge revenue increase for your business — and quickly.
As soon as you win a bid for an ad in your industry, those ads are live — meaning that they can be served to users who search for the keyword that you choose to target.
PPC ads ensure that you take up valuable real estate at the top of a results page, which helps you to gain more traffic to your website.
In fact, on average, 41% of clicks go to the top three paid ads that show up on search engine results pages. That means that ad clicks account for nearly half the clicks that are made on the first page of results.
Why should you work with a PPC agency?
PPC is an ongoing process — it’s not just a “set it and forget it” strategy that picks up momentum over time, rather it requires constant adjustments to see the best results.
If you’re a business owner that spends their time writing checks, ordering inventory, and managing a business, it’s unlikely that you have time to run a PPC campaign.
That’s where agencies come in. Hiring a PPC agency to manage your campaign is one of the smartest business moves you can make since you likely won’t have all the time necessary to dedicate to nurturing your PPC campaign.
Check out a few added benefits of hiring a PPC management service agency below.
Skip training someone to be literate in all things PPC
Are you a PPC expert? If you’ve never studied PPC before, there’s a lot to cover. If you want a campaign to be successful, it’s important to become extremely knowledgeable about PPC, how it works, and the different strategies that are a part of a campaign.
If you’ve never studied PPC before, it’s a difficult feat to accomplish — especially when you’re running a business of your own.
Another option is to train someone on your team to be literate in all things PPC — but this isn’t the best option either if you don’t want to be down one employee.
When you hire a PPC management service agency, you avoid having to learn, or train someone in PPC, and you can just leave it to the pros!
It saves you time
When you hire a PPC agency, it saves you tons of time.
Remember how we mentioned becoming an expert? That takes time, and if you or one of your employees are planning on doing so, it’ll eat up a lot of hours.
Not to mention, you need to consistently monitor your PPC campaign and if you don’t, you likely won’t see results.
Checking in on a campaign every day while running a business can be difficult work, so why not hire someone to do it for you?
You get exactly what you’re after
If you’re looking to create PPC ads, target specific keywords, target specific demographics, and start a remarketing campaign, an agency will understand.
A PPC agency will be able to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for in terms of a PPC campaign, and they’ll ensure that you see results.
DISCLAIMER: Not every PPC agency is a good one. It’s important to remember to do your research to ensure that the agency you choose offers all the strategy options that you’re looking to include in your campaign.
They’re the experts
Professionals who work at PPC agencies are experts in their field. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be working for an agency!
They’ve clocked thousands of hours of training in their craft, and they truly know the ins and outs of a successful, effective PPC campaign.
When it comes to a strategy that can easily improve the success of your business, why mess around? Hire an expert to do the job for you!
FAQs about PPC management services
Do you have additional questions about PPC management services? Browse our FAQ!
What is PPC?
PPC, also known as pay-per-click, describes an online advertising strategy where advertisers only pay when someone clicks on an ad. PPC ads can display on websites, search engines, and social media networks.
What are PPC management services?
With PPC management services, you receive professional management of your PPC strategy and campaigns for a designated fee. This management can include strategy development, bid management, ad copy, and more.
What do PPC services include?
Deliverables for PPC services depend on the service provider, as well as the plan selected. In most cases, PPC services will include advertising on Google and Bing, as well as keyword targeting, bid management, and routine reporting.
How much do PPC management services cost?
On average, small-to-midsized businesses will spend $9000 to $10,000 per month on PPC. At ACM, our PPC management services start at $425 per month (with a monthly ad spend of up to $2500) and go up to $1800 per month (with a monthly ad spend of $15,000 to $50,000).
We drive results on a case-by-case basis.
Are you looking for top-of-the-line PPC management services?
If you want to reap all the benefits that a PPC campaign has to offer, contact us today.
We’ve generated over 6.3 million qualified leads for our clients, and over 4.2 million qualified calls. We know how to drive results for your business.
Not to mention, we’ve been voted the number one place to work in Pennsylvania three years in a row, are an Inc. 5000 company, and a Google Premier Partner.
We have over 200 digital marketing masters on staff that are all experts in their field, and overall, we’ve clocked over 1.6 million hours of expertise. That’s a lot of learning!
Since we’re a full-service digital marketing agency, that means that we offer a lot more than just PPC. Here are some of the other services we offer:
- SEO (search engine optimization): As a strategy, SEO works extremely well with PPC — so much so that some would even say they go hand-in-hand. A strong SEO campaign allows your website to show up at the top of search engine results pages in organic searches, increase traffic to your website, and increases overall conversions.
- Social media marketing: If you’re looking to reach your target audience on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, We can help. We’ll help craft the perfect posts and help you to become a leader in your industry on social media.
- Email marketing: If you’re looking to stay top of mind to your most valuable customers, email marketing can help. We’ll help you craft the perfect email content to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Web design: If you want to be proud of the website users see when they click on one of your PPC ads, we provide website design and development from the ground up. If you already have a website and are just looking to do a little spring cleaning, we can help with that as well!
- Content marketing: If you’ve ever heard the saying “content is king,” you’ve heard right. Without great content, it’s hard for your website to rank highly on results pages. We can help craft high-quality, targeted content for your website so that your target audience can always be informed.